11/16/2008

Great Boat Name

Yesterday I pulled the vacuum pump on my aft head Vacuflush (Oh what joy!). I called around town to see if I could find a rebuild kit that would include a piston bellows, O rings and duckbills. Everyone I spoke to said they would have to order parts in for me, so I called my favorite mechanic Carl over at S.E.A Marine and asked if he had any parts in his shop. He told me he and Heather were at the shop working on a project and if I brought the pump in, he would pull the parts together and help me rebuild it.

As he was working on the pump I looked at him and said: "Always Somethin"

Carl thought for a second and said: "That would make a great boat name"

We could all only laugh when Heather added: "Yeah; and you could call your tender Somethin Else"

No comments: