6/05/2010

What's Better Than a Happy Customer?


This is an unsolicited testimonial:
There are not enough words that can describe the service & advice that Mr. Matthew Lombardi gave to me and my family. From the moment I talked to him to start our security system design, Matthew has been truly the BEST in his field. He is a "true consumer advocate" and a professional that goes out of his way to help everyone including his clients.

He is a man of "old school" integrity and ethics. I appreciate his help and advice very much. He is very experienced, knowledgeable and his conversations & emails are very professional. As an entrepreneur, I deal with a lot of people from different fields and I find that he is one of the BEST professionals I have ever met: helpful, honest, experienced, ethical, trustworthy...

I am so glad to have met him through his website. (www.expertsknow.com) He is doing a true service to consumers like me. I wish there were people like him in other fields too! He even gave me his advice for free before I hired him. He helped me get out of a binding, unethical security contract imposed by our builder (long story!). I couldn't have secured our home without his guidance and help. I HIGHLY recommend him for all your security needs.

Thank you,
Srii S.

No comments: